Monday, April 2, 2012

Eye on the Prize

Well, I've got 14 days down...and today marks the halfway point in the Whole 30. I spent my whole spring break at my parents in Florida and didn't have one drink or eat one thing that wasn't Whole 30 compliant. (I did get a great tan....and fried my legs two days ago, but I'm feeling better today!)




Now, don't get me wrong, I definitely had a breakdown last night when the whole family was ordering Pei Wei, but I got some lettuce wraps with no sauce, and I'm hoping that was compliant. (If not, let's just pretend they are - it will have been the only thing I've cheated with!) They definitely didn't taste as good, but I (hopefully) didn't screw it up so it's all good.


In other news, I did try some new food that I found out I really like - flounder and spaghetti squash. Spaghetti squash was super easy to make (microwave the squash and it's ready to go!) and the flounder was delicious. We cooked it with some onions and peppers. Oh - and I found some bacon that is new by Oscar Mayer with no nitrates/nitrites or other added preservatives. Winning!


So, 15 days left after today. Eye on the prize Michelle....you can do it!



1 comment: