Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fell off the wagon

Bacardio....not Whole 30 compliant


The Whole 30 hasn't even been over for a week and I've done myself in drinking last night.


Good news:
1. I didn't drink on Friday night - or any other day since I finished the Whole 30.
2. Food choices haven't been totally ridiculous.
3. I went running yesterday, and am planning on going again today.
4. I'm up at 8:30 am stressing about how much I drank, so the Whole 30 definitely is putting things on my radar.
5. I only drank Vodka and water last night. At least I saved myself the calories of sugary mixers.


Bad News:
1. All the hard work I did for the past 30 days is going to be shot to shit if I don't get myself together!


My biggest problem: Going out with friends and not having one or two drinks turn into eight.



Alright, so back at it. No drinking next weekend and back on the wagon.





3 comments:

  1. Look at how aware of things you are. DT asked me the other day, "So, Michelle sounds pretty changed. Do you think she'll keep this up forever?" I said, "No, she'll fall off but she's so aware that she'll find her way back on." So...get back on :) Me too...I need to get cooking so I can have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are aware of what you did, even tho you probably had fun! Get back on track for Monday thru Friday and you'll be fine! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it's been 2 weeks since my lenten fast has ended. On Easter Sunday, I ate too much rich food, and was sick for 24 hours. Since then I've still run into problems overindulging. I also need to work on easing into it. You can do it though!

    ReplyDelete