Saturday, March 14, 2020

Social Distancing Day 1


DID NOT make my bed

DID go to the bank, then came right back home

DID wonder how St. Patty's day went on this alternate Chicago St. Patty's day


DID watch *alot of Scandal on Netflix

DID NOT get in trouble from other people on the Netflix account

DID start diffusing Tea Tree oil (it's an antiviral!)

DID drink a little wine

DID a deep conditioning on my hair

DID clean up (just a little bit)

DID feel mostly pretty lazy


DID buy concert tickets (Maren Morris!)

DID enjoy staying home

DID cancel my Vegas trip


DID remember to slice right as I was about to go to sleep.

DID show up, anyways.

Check out my former years slicing here. Find me on Instagram here. And twitter, here.

3 comments:

  1. Love this! I wrote about my first day of social distancing too. I love how you captured the craziness of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you show everything is so unpredictable now, like a list of do's and don't's and what do I do next??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the format here. Lists often get me writing on days when it's harder to show up. It's all about the showing up!

    ReplyDelete