Monday, March 16, 2020

I'll be the judge

If you were one of those 100s of people on a beach in Florida today,
I'm judging you.

If you are in quarantine at your house and posting funny cat videos
I'm judging you

If you are repeatedly out "running errands" 
I'm judging you.

If you are working out on facetime with me
I'm judging you

If you are hand-shaking people or standing too close
I'm judging you.

If you create a schedule for yourself so you can set more purpose to your day
I'm judging you
(katie, I'm making myself one!)

If you are complaining that you can't go to the gym/restaurant/library
I'm judging you

If you're binging a show on Netflix or reading a great book at home
I'm judging you

If you are checking in on Facebook from your flight to spring break
I'm judging you 

If you are some of my movement people (dancers, yogis) and you're posting workouts online
I'm judging you

If you think what's going on / is coming is a bunch of malarky
I'm judging you

If you're postponing things you want to do and making sacrifices to protect those at risk
I'm judging you đŸ’—

Check out my former years slicing here. Find me on Instagram here. And twitter, here.

1 comment:

  1. Bihar BSEB Board 10th Model Paper 2021 – Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has released latest question paper. If you want to download all the subject of BSEB Board 10th Model Paper 2021. You may download by given link below.Bihar Board 10th Question Paper 2021.If you want to get all the update of BSEB Board then you may visit our site regularly.Bihar Board 10th Question Paper 2021 Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) has released the Bihar Board Model Paper PDFs 2020-21 for Matric (Class 10) and Intermediath Previous Question Paper Aspirants Of Class 10th Can Easily Understand the Ratio of the Easy and Difficult Question Asked From Each Unit of the Subject.

    ReplyDelete