Thursday, March 5, 2020

Not quite yet...

It's springtime so those standardized tests are quickly approaching. This year at our middle school, we are doing a little bit of test prep each morning in homeroom. Kids can earn Falcon Dollars and prizes based on their performance.

Today's test question was some algebra that they had to solve. Not sure I could figure it out anymore, but hey, I already passed eighth grade. Luckily we have an answer key!

A few kids got the answer correct, and then there was this response, "x = It's too early for math."



Maybe he would've felt better if he had coffee :-)

Check out my former years slicing here. Find me on Instagram here. And twitter, here.

1 comment:

  1. I would have to say I agree with your student. Their answer did make me chuckle and think of a few of my own who would give me a similar answer.

    ReplyDelete