Tuesday, June 18, 2013

What I'm Loving Tuesday

Evolution of Get Lucky
So I'm sure you know the new song by Daft Punk, but here's a chronological cover from the 20's until the future. Play some tunes while you're reading!



$1 coffee at Dunkin between 3 and 6
So now that I don't have much to do with my days, I can make it to the Double D every now and then for a coffee. And it's not just a plain coffee with cream and sugar - anything you want! I had a medium mocha iced coffee last time. Winning!


Candy Crush Saga
When all those people were playing Farmville on facebook and sending me requests for it, I thought they were SOOO LAME. But, I downloaded this candy crush game on my phone and play all the time. Levels 1 - 28 were pretty easy, and then I was on level 29 for like 2 weeks. I finally beat that level (after I paid $1 for five extra moves) and now I'm stuck on level 30. I know when I finally beat that one I'll be feeling like:



Volleyball on the beach
I coached volleyball the last few years and it was super fun. Something different than cheer - and it's better because you're not always having to make up new material (like I had to for the cheerleaders). Well, Jon put together a team to play on Thursday nights at Oak Street beach and I LOVE it. Now, we're not very good yet, but we had a practice on Sunday and we're coming along. It's fun and with friends and exercise and volleyball. Loooooves!



Clean House
Well, I rarely wash the floors in my house (I think the last time I did was last summer when I moved in) but I'm going to have company next week so no better time to get it all clean for them! (I'm sure my mom will still say I'm messy....but one thing I am not is dirty.) Anyways, the windows are open, the fans are on, the house is done, and it smells so clean in here!


For you, mom : )

That's all for today. Hoping to get another blog out before the week ends : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment