Friday, June 7, 2013

What I'm Loving Friday

Little Bit of Everything by Keith Urban
I love this new song. Maybe it's not new? You've heard it before? Well, me too, but just heard it again and downloaded it to my iTunes for my next run.
"Oh I know I don't need a whole lot of anything....I just want a little bit of everything....nah, nah nah nah...." LOVES!



Not knowing what day it is
So, when you're a teacher and you finally make it, once again, to summer break, it's awesome because you usually don't know what day it was. Yesterday I was out and thought it was Friday, but nope...it's Thursday. Days don't matter when you're on summer vacation.


Will Smith
Thanks to Matt who posted this pic earlier this week - but I LOVE Will Smith. I mean, look at him! I want a guy like that!


Sex and the City turns 15
Can you believe that SATC premiered 15 years ago today? That's a timeless show when we're all still watching it these days. What are your favorite moments from the show? I love the episode where it talks about how men are like cabs - Miranda tells Charlotte there's no such thing as soul mates, and Charlotte is floored. Miranda says something like, "When men are ready, they're ready. They wake up one morning and think that they want to get married. The next girl they see - boom. It's not fate. It's dumb luck."

I would say I have to agree.

See all 18 of Carrie's boyfriends here.
See Carrie's best looks here.

Favorite SATC moments....on a Post-It, of course!


Kate Middleton
She's so pretty, always so well dressed, so composed, and the CUTEST preggo person ever. Every time I see pics of her come up in my facebook feed I'm so excited to see how things are coming along for the royal baby. Next summer I'll see where she lives, too! Super excited for that!


And what I'm not loving....an article that said
Most people are unsatisfied with their friendships
I happened to catch this article about how one in three people are unsatisfied with their friendships. These must be the people who have awesome marriages.....seems like I can't quite figure that goal out, but as far as friendships go, I have such an awesome group of girls at my side. I have six - SIX - people who I can call anytime, for anything, that I know will answer and listen to me. (And if they happen to screen me, I will just annoy the hell out of them with 100 texts until they answer!) Of the six, I only see one of them on a regular basis, but with facebook, skype, and phone calls, I don't feel like I ever miss a beat with them. I am blessed with friends.



Hope you had an awesome week! I'm excited for Michelle and Matthew's wedding tomorrow....going to be a good time with great friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment