Thursday, June 20, 2013

#tbt



So Throwback Thursday would be a good standard for the blog, right? Something that would be an easy post and at least get me on here once a week. I got to wondering where this originated and was happy to find this link. Surf over there to hear when it all started....

This week I was actually going through my files on my old laptop to get some docs and I checked out my pics. The one from this post was taken waaaaay before I got that laptop, but somehow I had saved it in a folder called "Old School." I was happy to come across it!


Dunk's Wedding : )



Good times, great friends. Probably one of the first weddings I was ever in! It makes me happy to see that most of the faces in this picture are still around these days! And love how us girls in the front are doing the little cheerleader squat picture pose : )

Anyways, love you friend! Excited for all the memories that are still to come!
xo



So I guess this is my new Thursday thing! Be ready, blog followers....next week, it might be you! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment