Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Trying to be a writer....


Actually, that image isn't true. My ideas are nonexistent! I've been wanting to write on my blog for so long, but I've had two issues: 1. I haven't been home and been kinda busy when I am here, and 2. I've had total writer's block! What happens mostly is that Katie blogs all the time and I LOVE LOVE her blog and just want to copy it (which I have) but I can't just do that all the time!


Katie and I also have been talking alot about writing a book. This summer was going to be the summer we did it, and we talked about it and outlined it. We worked on it for one or two days, and then haven't looked at it since! If you want to be a writer, you have to have some serious dedication! You really need to block time out of your day to do it, and I just haven't done it at all.


So writer's block. What could I write about?

  • The Bachelorette and how those relationships NEVER work out?
  • Making Jello shots in orange and lemon peels?
Mine did not look this good. Tip: do not use lime peels.
Tip: cut the peel first. Tip: Mango jello is the best!
  • My new bed? I am waiting on delivery right now! and I now have a guest bedroom! (Room is too small to shut the door, but it's a second bedroom!)
  • The fact that I haven't done ANY running since the color run?
  • New apps that I love?
Pic Stitch
  • A bar in my neighborhood (Crocodile) that serves you a pizza with every drink you buy?
  • My "secret group" on facebook?
  • How it turns out that I hate breakfast buffets?

Alright, well I guess I have a few ideas. Perhaps tomorrow I should reread this before I begin!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the compliment friend. All good ideas...take a small idea (a seed if you will ;) ) and run with it.

    ReplyDelete