Thursday, July 12, 2012

no. more. drinks.


All those drinks seemed like a pretty good idea last night. And at 8am this morning, I had already been up for an hour and a half...all of which began with the spins. I seriously haven't felt this bad in ages! Reminds me of nights with Katie and/or Dunk in Phoenix when we'd wake up and try and piece the night back together.....details of shenanigans slowly trickling back to us the more we rehashed our whereabouts. Those usually included some pretty hilarious remembering (A cabbie kidnapped me! I'm at the joyeria!) but that's a story for another day.


The difference now is that I'm totally embarrassed of the nonsense from last night. I mean, come on....I'm passed the days of undergrad doing this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night (how did I ever manage that?!) At 31 with this kind of behavior, I have to wonder who out there is judging. Don't lie...I know you are.
truth.
So yes, Katie is here and I think I've hit my alcohol limit. I'm sure she'll be fine with that, but not sure we can go up to the Signature Lounge for two waters on the rocks.


You know, even worse that the stupid crap you do when you're drunk is waking up feeling like you've paid so little attention to your health that you want to get up and go work out stat. I'm down for a drink or two with dinner, but I think I'm over the drinking all night plan. Not fun and messes up your body for day(s) after!


So here we sit, being hungover. We at least got out for a walk by the lake, and are planning on getting to the Taste a little later after it cools off a bit....but until then, Mean Girls sounds like just what the doctor ordered.




0 comments:

Post a Comment