Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Pontoon and Logitech Bluetooth Speaker
We heard this song on the way down to the lake house in Indiana, and then I downloaded it while we were on the boat. Even though Holls thinks the "Motorboatin" lyric is questionable, I don't care. LOVE this song, and I love Hektor's new bluetooth speaker.




To use this speaker, you use your phone as the remote control. You can stream music from Pandora or iheartradio, or play from your music library. Battery is a rechargeable one...you just plug it in at night and then you're totally wireless!



Pic Stitch


Julia told me about this app....you can use it with your pictures to make little collages of pictures. You can then export them to Instagram, facebook, or message or email them to people. Here are a few I put together:




And no, I don't think I'm a photographer, but it's fun!






Signature Lounge
Jon and Courtney told me about this place awhile ago, and I took Heather for my first visit. It's a restaurant and lounge on the 95th and 96th floors of the John Hancock building. We got a table right by the window and had a few drinks, some great conversation, and enjoyed the view. Katie comes today and we're planning on a trip there tomorrow after the Taste.





Flip Flop Fantasy
So I'm not totally sure if this is the color that I got, but it's close. Love mani-pedis every other week, and my favorite salon is one in Oak Park - Avenue on Oak Park Avenue. Will definitely be going back there once school starts!






Old Navy Sleep Shorts
I want all of these shorts! So perfect for sleeping and lounging around the house. Only $8....these are my newest addition!







and what I'm not loving...


Breakfast Buffets
Unless said buffet is at the Marriot on the beach in Florida, I'm not going. Hektor is always wanting to go to buffets. We went to one in Niles a few months ago - Shooters? Not good. Then the other day on the way home from Indiana, we stopped at Golden Corral. I had seen them in AZ so I though that I couldn't really go wrong with a chain. Not so much. Not good. Not going again. Unless it's at a fancy hotel that uses silver platters and makes their waffles into heart shapes.







0 comments:

Post a Comment