Tuesday, July 5, 2016

What I'm Lovin, music edition

Last Friday, my girlfriends were here, nursing a friend's breakup. We sat around watching YouTube Videos on my Roku for hours. I got a bunch of new music on my playlist! Here are some of my faves from all that Vevoing.



Me, Too by Meghan Trainor
I thank God every day
That I woke up feelin' this way
And I can't help lovin' myself
And I don't need nobody else
(actually I do...)


Hide Away by Daya
Where do the good boys go
to hide away, hide away?
I'm a good, good girl who
needs a little company
Lookin' high and low
Someone let me know
Where do the good boys go
to hide away, hide away?


Broken Arrows by Avicii
We have to tear down the walls
that live in your heart
to find someone you can
call home
Now you see me for me
and my beautiful scars
So take my hand,
don't let go


New Romantics by Taylor Swift
Baby, we're the new romantics
Come on, come along with me
Heartbreak is a national anthem,
We sing it proudly.
We're too busy dancin'
to get knocked off our feet.
Baby, we're the new romantics.
The best people in life are free....


Am I going to miss you?
Hell No! Baby watch me up and go
Mama said that the boys like you
never walk out anyway
Girlfriends say, are you gonna be sad?
If he calls you up, you gonna take him back?
I say hell no, Oh, hell no!
I get it, whatever.
Click that title and watch the official video, so good!


Holy by FGL
You're holy, holy, holy, holy
I'm high on lovin' you, high on lovin' you
You're holy, holy, holy, holy
I'm high on lovin' you, high on lovin' you

What are you listening to lately?
Need to keep adding to my workout playlists!

0 comments:

Post a Comment