Thursday, July 7, 2016

Rainbow and Butterflies Friend

It's Thursday, July 7th of summer break. It's 2:52. I'm still in pajamas (cool with it) and also have been watching Plan With Me videos on You Tube for the past hour.

I've been buying Erin Condren notebooks for the past few years, but this year (next month when I have some money) I'm going to be upgrading to the Life Planner. So there has been a lot of research - do I want the horizontal or vertical design? (finally decided on vertical.) What cover? What extras?


Then, I'm on You Tube looking at review videos and I come across these "Plan with Me" videos. At first, I was scoffing at the girls putting all this time (prob hours!!!) designing their planner for the coming week. But then the more I watched, and the prettier the pages got, the more I liked it! My fave one to watch is on a channel called Inspired Blush, check her out!

Then I started following links for stickers. First it was this one. Then I went to this studio. So so pretty. I want all the stickers! (I've always loved stickers, collected them as a kid and still love to buy them now, but never considered it with the planner. The options, seriously endless!!)

So I thought I should share this joy with my friends, so I texted them a video of the You Tube. (Honestly, I knew they would make fun of me, but they love me for it.) They had no idea what 'planning a planner' was, so I told them. Here's their response:


Sorry, I'm the rainbows and butterflies friend.


Who's who in your group of friends?
Any other rainbows or butterflies out there?

1 comment:

  1. Tripura Board Exams can check out the below provided links to access the Tripura Board Books for Class 1 to Class 12 all the subjects. Clarify all your doubts and get accurate solutions to your questions by using the Tripura State Board Textbooks. Tripura 8th Class Books Complement the Tripura Board Books along with proper study material so that you can score good marks in the exam. Clear the exams with great scores by practicing from the TBSE Textbooks for Class 1 to 12.

    ReplyDelete