Sunday, July 31, 2016

Girls Trip 2016

My best friends were just here for the week and we had so much fun! I just love when we are all together and the shenanigans ensue. Here's the highlight reel.


They got in and we went straight downtown to see the bean, stop at the signature room, and then went to Anita's for a drink before dinner.


Dinner at RPM Italian, so delicious and great conversation.


On Tuesday, Katie saw her first squirrel and was *very scared.

Book club at my casa on Tuesday night!


Bike riding on the Lakefront path Wednesday morning.


And then home with grown up snacks :-)


Shortly after, wine :-)


And then the deep dish from Pequods...


Jamie's first time handling the classic Chicago pizza : /


Saw Anita's Great Love debate on Wednesday night at the Apollo. Super fun!


Pregaming before the Cubs -Sox game on Thursday night.


Jamie had a lot of fun, and many, many drinks.
I'm happy she lived to tell about it!


Jamie, we just love you!


Katie is one of the funniest people I know.
Well, it's the combo of the three or four of us I think.
If only I could share the hilarious videos made at 1am :-)
Katie went home on Friday morning : (
Jamie and I recovered all day, partly at the mall, then mostly on my couch.


But Saturday morning we did get to ZiCardio with Liz and that was super fun.


And a brunch with Lizzy and Brian afterwards!

I love these girls so much, and I'm so thankful that we all have summers off to reconnect. Next year we're planning for Boston!


and I'm hoping to be sober enough to pick out
the right shoes and avoid hours of name-calling.
:-)

Love you girls!
xo,

1 comment:

  1. I'm laughing so hard at your lesbian flip flops. Lmao. Thanks for everything! It was so much fun! I love you all very much!

    ReplyDelete