Saturday, May 7, 2016

Whyyyyyyyyyy

Seriously. I cannot.

Met a cool guy at the beginning of April - first guy I actually liked since the ex. For two weeks things were really good. He pursued, like a lot. It was nice and exciting and fun and I loved it.

Then, he tells me, "I have to be really committed to my work, so I don't have time to date you."

What?

Why did you text me all the time asking me about my day and why did you have me Facetime your niece and tell me a bunch of personal stuff?

Whyyyyyyyy?

One of my girlfriends had a second date on Wednesday, so I texted her to ask how things were going and I guess the dude texted her after date number 2 saying, "We need to slow down. Maybe we should wait to talk again until after my test."

What?

How come guys can't say, "So, I'm really busy with ___, but I want to see you too, so how can we make it work?"

Why is dating so black and white with them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment