Thursday, May 19, 2016

Protein Shakes for Breakfast

I'm a creature of habit. With the exception of about 10 lunches, I've eaten salads every day for a whole school year. Breakfast wise, I spent half the year on egg whites and apple with peanut butter, and now I'm on to Protein Shakes. I want to tell you about how I am making them now, with awesome new products I've found with Arbonne!


To begin, you're going to get a bunch of berries - I've been using strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries. Then, your protein powder - the Arbonne brand offers 20 grams of vegan protein, and more than 20 vitamins and minerals per serving. I also throw in another product I've recently started trying: Digestion Plus.


Digestion Plus is a supplement including prebiotics, probiotics and enzymes that support optimal digestive health. This also:
  • Supports extensive digestion of carbs, fats, proteins, fiber, and lactose
  • Supports healthy digestion to help minimize gas and bloating
  • Promotes balance in the intestinal tract
  • Supports nutrient uptake from the foods we eat
I top all of that off with fresh squeezed OJ and a little ice. Blend it up and you're set until your afternoon salad!

How do you do your favorite protein shakes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment