Saturday, April 11, 2015

Friday Favorites

Yeah, it's Saturday, but it just doesn't have the same ring to it, right?

It has been a good week - no work, not really much to do, and now spring is in the air and summer is right around the corner. Here are a few of my favorites from the last week!


Okay well lets just start with the weather. The sun is out! Seriously it finally came out after days and days of stupid rain! Spring is here friends...I was woken by birds chirping today!



I learned to crochet this week, thanks to Laurie! As she said the other day, "Baby blanket, I'm going to make you my B@$*%!" Me too, baby blanket, me too. (Sister: Hoping to finish one for your Baby Boy!) and then I want to make this:





Let's see....what else?



Mom and Rob - thank you for our Christmas Gift! I just got awesome seats this week for two weeks from Tuesday. Two more sessions of grad school to teach and then celebrations on the 28th!


Modern Family is still hilarious. I'm currently in the middle of a very long binge watch session. Phil Dunphy - funniest character ever and here's a whole blog post all about funny shit he says. 

Oh, and here's more. You're welcome!




And the best? I won vintage scratch and sniff stickers!!!!!!!

What were you up to this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment