Monday, August 26, 2013

Reactions to VMA performers in 6 words or less


Well I was watching the VMAs and had to comment on how ridiculous Miley was, and then I wanted to put in my 2 cents about all of the performers, so here you go!


gaga - bowling ball confusion but applause!

miley - your sexy does not equal mine.

robyn thicke - why'd you wear that umpire suit?

kanye - Ummm....fast forward.

JT - Now or then, I'm in love!

*nsync - Can't stop smiling. Takes me back!

macklemore - simple. classy. keep spreadin' the word.

jennifer hudson - you're beautiful: inside, outside, and voice.

drake: love (mostly) appropriate rap for TV.

bruno mars - confused....gorillas / love? must study lyrics.

katy perry - rebirth: no cotton candy hair! LOVE!


What did you think about the VMAs? Waaay better to DVR them than to watch all of that 2:30 minute show!


Happy Monday!






0 comments:

Post a Comment