Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Today I learned...

1. Do the things you least want to do first thing. For me, that's exercise. Today I woke up and did yoga first thing, and it made all the difference.

2. If it's sunny and relatively nice out, get outside. Went for a long walk under the sun with a friend and it's something great to look forward to!

3. Avocado toast pairs well with red wine. (For dinner) : P

4. Get good sleep, always, but seems even more important now. Total darkness, on consistent sleep/wake schedule, and don't brag that, "I function well on three hours of sleep" since you'll be on teh verge of being unwell with that going on. Dr. Tanda Cook, the Naturopathic doctor I was listening to said that sleep is the one thing that can help all the other areas of health concerns improve. And it's free!

5. People are so good. This lovely friend who I know only briefly through my Arbonne tribe texted me, just to check in on me and it just really made me appreciate the goodness in people. (Thank you, Yamiek!) Then I forwarded that love on to a few other people to let them know I was thinking about them.
Check out my former years slicing here. Find me on Instagram here. And twitter, here.

1 comment:

  1. Why have I not thought to pair red wine with avocado? I can practically taste that perfect marriage of acid and creaminess. I completely agree with your solid advice in number one by the way. Doing the same today and it has been helping me get my day on track with more productivity.

    ReplyDelete