Friday, March 13, 2020

Some feelings


AWED at the work of our district leadership in this challenging time.

THANKFUL that our governor made the call to close Illinois schools.

OPTIMISTIC that it was the right choice that will keep us healthy and safe.

DISAPPOINTED my Vegas trip in April has been cancelled, but also

RELIEVED that I didn't have to make that decision.

APPRECIATIVE to all the amazing teachers sharing brilliant resources!


ANNOYED that I have to wait on teaching the Argument unit I've been revising.

CONFUSED about the toilet paper situation. (??)

AMUSED that the extroverts out there will now live an introvert's best day!

WORRIED that even the introvert in me will be bored sooner than later.

HOPEFUL I'll make a serious dent in my to-be-read list.

SURPRISED that I forgot to slice until 8:30pm, but

RELIEVED I remembered and showed up;

GRATEFUL for this writing community, and can't wait to be

UPLIFTED by the stories I'm bound to read next.

Check out my former years slicing here. Find me on Instagram here. And twitter, here.

3 comments:

  1. I’m still so confused by the toilet paper situation! But I am enjoying all the memes about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have written so many of these! I'm an introvert, kind of, but I do like to get out, and I'm worried I will be bored. And I'm confused about the toilet paper thing too! Why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this post. It shows the array of emotions we can have at the same time. I could relate so easily. The extrovert - introvert question is interesting in this situation.

    ReplyDelete