Wednesday, March 2, 2022

What, no meat rose?

 Yesterday, I had an awesome lunch. I was thinking that it wouldn't be filling, but I had a leadership meeting after school and no problem, I was good to go until I got home for dinner. Here's what it consisted of:

There were cherry tomatoes with a balsamic glaze, ritz crackers, hard salami, and this fresh mozzarella that was marinating in olive oil with a bunch of spices. (All this from Trader Joe's!) Only thing missing was some bread, but my stepmom and I had finished it all the night before.

Because it was so good, I posted the above pic in my Instagram stories (naturally). My sister, who had visited me in December thinks she's soooo clever with her reply that I didn't have a meat rose.


Are you familiar with this? I tried over Christmas to make one but I didn't not do enough research and it didn't turn out so well.

Pro tip: buy your meats for this project at the deli as regular cold cut size, the little ones just didn't do it.

But Emily, your joke, 10/10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment