Friday, February 15, 2019

What I'm Loving


♥ quiet Friday night at home. No where to be, just quiet time unwinding by writing and watching the Bachelor.

♥ warm fuzzies on Valentine's Day and overhearing friends tell one another, "You're smart, you're beautiful, I'm so glad we're friends."



Speaking of friends, ♥ friends who are your soulmates. Like, you can never be too sure about guys, but you know without a doubt that the bffs will *always be there for you.

that being said, ♥ a specific look on guys that stops me dead in my tracks: Some sports apparel, puffer vest for winter, and a backwards hat. I see you, please stop looking so hot!

♥ my ASU blender bottle...best secret santa gift EVER! Fizzies AND school spirit? Yes!


♥ instagram stories. You want to know what I'm doing throughout my day? Check those out!

♥ friends who tell it like it is, and ♥ myself for knowing my preferences. Going out on Friday night? nah, I'm good.


Zella leggings. And I need a new pair, so may the online shopping commence.

Happy Friday friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment