Monday, February 11, 2019

Welcome home!

I have missed blogging.

I wrote a post about Brené Brown's Daring Greatly (a book that has TRANSFORMED my life) over winter break and as I wrote, I thought to myself, "Wow, I love writing. I miss blogging. I need to do this more!"

For a LONG time I was doing most of my writing on my other blog, BigTime Literacy. I'm a teacher and an Literacy Coach, and so I have lots to say about that. But lately, I've found I've been super interested in nutrition and health and wellness, and really, I'd like to reinvigorate my little lifestyle blog over here.

So... I plan on posting more over here. March 1st starts the Slice of Life Story Challenge over at Two Writing Teachers, and I'll be connecting this blog with them for the first time (although it will by my sixth year participating in the month-long writing challenge!) It's always good to connect with others who have similar interests (writing and teaching to name a few) so I'm excited to see what will become of Hello Good Good Life over the next month and a half!

I originally began blogging here on HelloGGL back in March of 2012 as I took on my first Whole 30 for a month. Since then, I've learned so much about nutrition as I participated in and coached others through Arbonne's 30 Days to Healthy Living. But really, it's cool to come back to my initial purposes for writing, which had to do with living a healthy lifestyle.

And so I return home, where Hello Good Good Life was built on the idea of creating a great life, and was inspired by the song Good Life by One Republic. Our time here on Earth is so short, we should be living not just a good, good life, but THE BEST life. And so together, here with you, I hope to find things that can get at that.

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to connect with me on Instagram and Twitter. And if you're all about that teaching life, there's years worth of posts over at BigTime Literacy.

Anyone want to write with me for a whole month? LMK and I can help set you up on a blog easy peasy!

Until next time, sending wellness wishes :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment