Tuesday, April 18, 2017

thinking about croutons, dreaming of tortilla chips

Three years ago, on this day, I finished a Whole 30 (thanks, Timehop!) Today I'm starting another one... modified. Here's my plan:
  1. Eat whole, clean food: fruit, veggies, meat, berries, nuts
  2. Eliminate toxins: gluten, anything processed, sugar, alcohol, coffee
  3. Add Arbonne supplements - protein powder, fiber boost, digestive enzymes, fizz sticks, detox tea, and a 7 day body cleanse
  4. Workout (already did two miles today!)
  5. Mind my mind - pay attention to the emotional stress that comes with all of this, and
  6. Blog as I go, because it makes me more accountable and your comments motivate me (hint, hint) : )
Have you read It Starts with Food? I had to order another copy of the book because I'm already living the emotional hell of this food challenge, but it's definitely necessary since I had such a great time over the Easter holiday and gained 4 pounds in 4 days. #GrowUpMichelle

Today, I sat there at lunch eating a super healthy Greek Salad, with homemade dressing, and all I could think about were the croutons that were not in the salad. (Even though the salad was delicious.)

And then, I just came home, and had some guacamole left over and was seriously considering the tortilla chips - Just a few, I told myself - and was even reaching for and grabbing the bag.

I'm only on DAY ONE of this 30 days to healthy living!


(I put the chips back.)



Anyways, I know I always feel so much better when I am more proactive with my health and summer is coming so it is certainly time to do so. If you read my blogs the next few weeks, I'll be sharing from the book I mentioned above and also reporting on my status. Stay tuned for more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment