Monday, April 3, 2017

Live Free

If you picture your life five years from now, how does it look? Do you have financial freedom? Time freedom? Are you able to spend your time doing the things that you love or are you spending most of your time building someone else's business?

About a year ago, I asked myself that same question and realized if I didn't change something or add something, in five years I would be in the same place I am now - living paycheck to paycheck, wondering how I would ever pay off my student loans and only dreaming of my next vacation. And so when Mary shared Arbonne with me and asked me if I was interested in changing my life, I said yes.

Yes to super-premium, botanically based skin care.

Yes to personal care products free of parabens and other nasty ingredients that are, unfortunately, business as usual here in the States.

Yes to a nutrition line that is Vegan, non-gmo, Kosher, free of chemicals, formaldehydes, and dyes.

Yes to better gut health and sleep, and more energy.

Yes to continuous education in health and wellness.

And in that moment, that was all I thought I was saying yes to, but since then I've realized there's a few more things coming my way...



Yes to a tribe of women who are amazing and positive and some of my best friends.

Yes to financial freedom and time freedom. As much as I love my career in education, as much as I love to teach middle school kids, as much as I love my colleagues, teaching is never going to afford me the lifestyle I desire, a lifestyle that includes financial freedom and the ability to leverage my precious time.

And today, I ask you... where will you be in five years? Arbonne isn't the only opportunity for creating passive income and the opportunity for legacy money. Perhaps you've got a plan. But if you don't, maybe Arbonne could be for you.

Let's grab a coffee or a have a Skype date. I'd love to share with you what I've been blessed to learn in the past year!

Be well,

0 comments:

Post a Comment