Monday, October 7, 2013

Letters

***** SPOILER ALERT*****
If you haven't finished watching Dexter and are planning to, skip this blog.

Dear NEIU,
I love learning new things, but I hate doing homework. Please go easy on the readings, especially from this book:



Dear Professor Stirling,
You are amaze-balls! I love that you have gotten to know us, are available to help us, and that you love your job. I think you are my new fave teacher!

Dear Other Professor,
I will give you this: You know your content. That being said, you are not one of my fave teachers because you don't give clear expectations. It also seems like you're kinda burned out on teaching this class, so perhaps this should be your last go-around? It doesn't make us feel good when you say things like, "Come'on guys, I don't want to read a philosophy paper that is *that* long." Please note: I'm keeping anecdotal notes for your evaluation....

Dear Fall in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan,
I love you! Your colors are beautiful and I love to hear the crunching of leaves under my feet. I will make it a point to spend time with you each and every year!



Dear Dad and Annie,
Thanks for having me this weekend and I really appreciate the gas money! I had a super fun time, especially meeting Annie's cousin (cousins - is Doug your cousin?) and our long talks about lots of things. I'm glad the stepmonster and I have matching hats, too! Thanks also for all the food and the laundry services!

Dear Dexter,
I hated season 8. The whole thing made me real sad. And then the ending? Perhaps I need to look deeper into it...



Dear Yoga,
I miss you! I haven't been in over a week and I'm not sure I'm going to make it again tonight. I'm hoping tomorrow!

Dear DT,

Thank you for sending my letter of recommendation and filling out those three forms I needed for my application to the Admin Program. You're seriously one of my best mentors ever, and I'm glad that we are still connected after all this time! Next time you need any kind of favor - please dial my number!

Dear Breaking Bad,
The dynamics between Walt and Jesse are awesome. I love your show, and if I weren't procrastinating my homework by writing this blog, I'd probably be procrastinating by watching your show. 



Dear blog,
I love you. And I love finding the pics that go in the blog. Sometimes, I sit here laughing at these pics all by myself, and that's entertainment enough. Glad we found one another!



Dear myself,
Go do your homework!




0 comments:

Post a Comment