Monday, April 15, 2013

What I'm Loving Monday

1. Red Wine. Helllllllo Lover. How you make me feel so much better.

2. My friends and my mom. They all really know how to talk me down off a ledge.



3. Dark Chocolate Acai Blueberries - Sister, they're acky berries, right? or however you'd spell that? (I'm a half of bottle of wine deep....) : ) 



4. My therapist. If you haven't looked her up, you should. Even if you just learn stuff from her Twitter and Facebook feeds.... She's super smart. And also falls into the #2 category.

5. The beach. Can't wait for July. So there.


2 comments:

  1. I love you and I'm happy you're drinking wine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too, but hope you didn't drink the whole thing or you'll be feeling pretty shitty this morning!! Love you honey.. :)

    ReplyDelete