Saturday, March 9, 2019

steamy

Every year my friend, she's so kind, takes me to the Avani Spa in Fontana, Wisconsin. We get a massage and hang out in the pool area all day. It's lovely.

My fave location in the whole place? The steam room. I had never been in one before coming here, but I love sitting in there.

Just Thursday I finally caught a cold, so to sit in a room that's like a giant netty pot is THE BEST. (Minus the gross part of the netty pot.) I swear, my skin is so conditioned every time I get to spend some time in this little, it's-a-good-sweat room! Wanna go sit in a giant humidifier? Yes, please!

5 comments:

  1. We have a spa here that is known for its Eucalyptus steam room. I plan to send time in their giant humidifier during Soring Break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always nice take a break and do something special. I can feel the excitement in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great friend! I hate the dryness of saunas, maybe a steam room would be my thing. Sounds like a great way to spend a day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great friend you have. I would love to have spent the day at the spa too.

    ReplyDelete