Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Retail Therapy

Today I had to stop at Target on the way home to get some stuff for dinner. And I needed a binder and page protectors for this new intervention I'm doing with a kiddo.

When I checked out, I had spent $97. Please tell me that happens to you, too?

Here's what I bought...

New winter hat (It's pink! With a pom-pom on top!)
2 packs of pencils
2 packs of eraser toppers
Pack of my fave pens
Electric pencil sharpener
New shirt
Food I needed (ground beef, corn tortillas, red enchilada sauce, cheese, onion, salsa)
Bag of Cuties

By the time I got to clothes, I was thinking..."Well, I can skip candy and carbs, because buying all this stuff is actually making me feel better!"


And so I used my Target card and saved $5, because, you know, that makes a dent.

Now...if only I can round up $100 a day for the month of January, and I'll be set!



In other news, I lost my car key (I think outside) on the coldest day of the year. Good news is I have all of tomorrow to look for it. (School was cancelled.) Hopefully someone else hasn't found it and ran off with my coche! Losing your keys is the most annoying waste of time I can think of.

Perhaps this happened to get my mind off of junk food!


That is all. Enjoy the snow day friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment