Monday, January 5, 2015

Murderous Thoughts

about food. Yes, you heard read that right.

So I'm basically on like day 1 of a month of (as clean as possible) eating. I'm cutting sugars, carbs, and alcohol and really anything that has more than one ingredient. Except one cheat meal each week, but I haven't yet determined on what day that will be happening.

We are starting a Biggest Loser competition this week at work and that's highly motivating, so I want to do good.

Today I've done really well. Here's what I've eaten and drank:

Warm Lemon Water (Read why here.)
Breakfast: Kashi cereal with a 1/2 banana
Got hungry around 10:30 and ate: Cocoa Roasted Almonds
32 oz of water by end of lunch
Lunch: Grilled chicken and steamed broccoli and a Cutie
Got home, apple and peanut butter <--- Was really wanting something like chips and salsa or something worse like those Munchies; settled on an apple instead
Cup of hot tea
Dinner: Salad, microwaved potato, and a hamburger no bun
Almost finished the second 32oz-er of water.

I'm not even hungry, but I'm so pissed that I can't have a glass of wine or any of those mint M&Ms in the secret drawer (that's not so secret) or a bun on my hamburger. I feel like this:


Not even day 1!! Grrr

Anyone who tells you that you can't be addicted to food - they're a fool and I'm the proof. I am - straight up addicted - not lying. (Wish I was.) (Read about it here or #4 here.) I've let food become almost like an extension of my self - that crappy, processed, food - especially miserable junk food! Its addictive and makes us sick and I've got to be undergoing some crazing detoxing or something.

Which - question: Can I even be in detox if I haven't completely given up all sugar and carbs??

But for now, after I finish this blog, I'm going to read, then watch the Bachelor, go to to bed, and get up and repeat this GD process all over again.

One day at a time. That's all I can handle.


Written on sugar cubes?
Do you see where my mind goes?

Am I the only one who is dealing with this?! Please tell me I'm not alone!!!

PS- Murderous thoughts? I have no idea what that even means - other than I'm angry about not eating what I want. Not planning any murders though. Should I even have posted this?!

PSS- Did you know I started blogging here on Good, Good Life because of a food challenge? Waaaayyyy before BigTime Literacy. It's kinda theraputic, actually!

1 comment:

  1. Tripura Board Exams can check out the below provided links to access the Tripura Board Books for Class 1 to Class 12 all the subjects. Clarify all your doubts and get accurate solutions to your questions by using the Tripura State Board Textbooks. TBSE 6th Class Textbook Complement the Tripura Board Books along with proper study material so that you can score good marks in the exam. Clear the exams with great scores by practicing from the TBSE Textbooks for Class 1 to 12.

    ReplyDelete