Sunday, July 21, 2013

I got my flippie-floppies!

I've been away with one of my bffs for the past two days - so fun to see her and she let me tag along to her family's places in St. Joe, Michigan and then Plymouth, Indiana for another party. We rarely take pictures anymore, so I was happy to snap a few!

In St. Joe:

Perfect beach day!

Love you bff!

Goddaughter Brooklyn
Aubrey



And then we were on to Lake Latonka in Plymouth...


Straight floatin on a boat in the deep blue sea lake...

Going 35 feels like 80!

Fishin' for the perfect catch!

So super fun time, good to catch up, and see both of my nieces. Kinda feeling like I wish I lived closer so they were around me more and they knew me better, but I think we will definitely try to do more facetime until I can see them more often!

And a side note...being on that boat reminded me of this song. Not exactly appropriate background music for two cute little kiddos, but it's so hilar, I had to post.




That's all for today - hope you're all having a great weekend!

xo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment