Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Sweet Reviews on my Christmas "Fudge"

This Christmas, I made some cookies and other goodies to share with family and friends. I sent some of them off to my parents in Michigan. On Christmas, I talked to my dad, and at the end of our conversation, he said, "Oh, and thanks for the fudge!"



"Huh?" I asked him. "I didn't send you any fudge! Those were protein bars!"

"Oh, well they were good. Seemed pretty fancy, like maybe you got it in River North or something?"

I had to laugh at that, and also appreciate the review. I've been loving these protein bars for a few months. I usually have a few small ones after a salad at lunch and that helps with sugar cravings.

If you are like millions of others creating new years resolutions and healthy lifestyle is part of that, I encourage you to give these a shot. They will definitely give you a little sweetness and help you slay that sugar dragon!


Arbonne Protein Bars

Ingredients
2 Cups of Peanut Butter
1 1/4 Cup of Honey
3 Cups of Instant Oats
2 1/4 Cups of Chocolate or Vanilla Protein Powder

Directions
1. Microwave Peanut Butter and Honey for 1 minute in microwave safe bowl.
2. Mix in Protein Powder
3. Mis in Oats
4. Press into a 9 x 13 inch pan
5. Set in refrigerator for an hour or more.
6. Cut and enjoy!

Check out what makes Arbonne's Protein Powder so awesome by clicking here. What other creative things have you done with our protein powder?

2 comments:

  1. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.

    benefits of protein powder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bihar BSEB Board 10th Model Paper 2021 – Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has released latest question paper. If you want to download all the subject of BSEB Board 10th Model Paper 2021. You may download by given link below.Bihar Board 10th Question Paper 2021.If you want to get all the update of BSEB Board then you may visit our site regularly.Bihar Board 10th Question Paper 2021 Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) has released the Bihar Board Model Paper PDFs 2020-21 for Matric (Class 10) and Intermediath Previous Question Paper Aspirants Of Class 10th Can Easily Understand the Ratio of the Easy and Difficult Question Asked From Each Unit of the Subject.

    ReplyDelete