Saturday, April 19, 2014

Daily Dudley

I really want a dog. Like alot alot.
But, I live in an apartment by myself so I can't have one.

I told H one day about this and he's all, "Well, where would he live?"
I replied, "With us...not yet, but maybe in 2015 one day in the future."

I told him I wanted a Doodle - the jury is still out on a Golden Doodle or a Labradoodle, but any Doodle will do. (They don't shed!)
I also told him I wanted to name him Dudley. H was all, "Wow, you've really thought this through!"

Here's why:

My first year of teachching, I had a kid grading papers for me. To make a long story short, as she wrote positive notes on the top of the pages where kids did a good job, they came out as "Dood Joob, Dud!" (for Good Job, Dude!) (This is before I had any idea of how to teach spelling...obvi.)

I told H this story when we first started dating, and somehow the Dud part of the story stuck. He started calling me Dud as a nickname and then I started calling him that, too, and so yea. We call each other Dud on a regular basis.

So you can see how naming our future pet Dudley would be a perfect fit!


Anyways, last week, I sent him this picture and said, "Look, it's Dudley!"



sorry it's a fuzzy pic!

And then yesterday, I sent him this one:


I've decided that he's going to get a Daily Dudley until we have a Dudley of our own. The next one is this one:


Are they so adorable, or what? I can't wait for the real Dudley!

Have a great holiday! Our Easter celebrations start today!

Love, Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment